Monday, November 06, 2006


























Guess what is finally coming out on DVD?

*happy dance*

OMG, finally. I don't pretend to be high-falutin'. I dropped a class in college because it interfered with Melrose Place. I am so on Team Locklear because of my girl Amanda Woodward. Heather Locklear taught me how to be a woman. I get all misty-eyed just thinking about it.

But WTF is this?


















A companion? Who needs a companion? Kimberly, Sydney, Michael, Jane, Alison, Billy, Jake, Jo, Matt, Peter Burns and frikken Amanda Woodward, yo. Catfights, crazy bitches, a plethora of power suits and girlvests and overalls, man-stealing, scoundrels, a complete waste of a gay character (this was the 90s), insane yuppies, villianry most foul, and the supreme manslut known as Michael Mancini. That is all you need to know. Let it just be. Do not pick it apart like some eager first-year lit student sicced on Chaucer. Its allure is that it is Melrose, not brain surgery.

Ooops, sorry Kimberly Shaw. That was insensitive. Don't get mad. You my girl, after Amanda.

1 Comments:

Blogger Willard said...

Melrose flows like fine wine- though I have not quaffed it. Damn.
I'll have to catch up. Maybe I can drop out of my job to do it. I'll ask Cole.
Mabye I can learn how to be a woman, too. I ain't makin' much of a man, in any case.

November 6, 2006 at 8:24:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home