Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh America, it is a sad day when an awards show** that is put on in order to allegedly celebrate the best in music (hee, I can't even type that without groaning...see...uuuugggghhhhh) is beaten unconscious by a 10 minute halftime show at the Super Bowl.

That smoking guitar, the clothes, the voice, the most industrial strength, rain-proof makeup I have ever witnessed, AND he makes a hairdo one can only call laundry-day chic look terrific. Incredible.

**Never say I am not well-rounded in my love: I heart Wikipedia because it is good place for me to give a quickie reference to folks for the gist of what I'm talking about, but today for this reference I was confronted with another reason why I heart Wikipedia, and why my husband hates it.

Chris Brown, you are a true man of the people's encyclopedia. May you do great things in your 15 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dashkins said...

I wouldn't mind having a methis girlfriend. Thier, or anywhere.

February 12, 2007 at 9:27:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home