Sunday, February 04, 2007

My sweetheart couldn't wait and gave me a Valentine's Day gift early -- an iPod nano! I've been coveting one forever, but after I stopped having a commute to my old job I forgot about it. And with my new job I have no business having earbuds in when walking by myself in Oakland of all places, so I also thought, nah, don't need one. But being back at the gym, I could feel the craving for sweet technological goodness creeping around again.

I would never have bought one for myself, and he knows that. I have the best husband ever.

It's been a good few days for lovely material acquisitions. I also got some glass seedpod beads from the delightful Ms. Rooks. Seedpod choker, here I come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Ah, thanks, sweetie! I like having this "best husband ever" thing in print. And to risk cloying sweetness, but to return a truth in-kind, you, dearest, are the best friend and wife any guy could wish for.

:)

February 5, 2007 at 10:48:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

You're not going to use having that in print against me, are you? You are!

At the risk of making everyone who reads these comments throw up a little in their mouths -- you are the sweetest monkey a girl could have, and I LOVE YOU something fierce! Grrrr!

February 5, 2007 at 11:26:00 PM PST  
Blogger Willard said...

You three make me sick.

Sick for true love
"like the world needs a new folk singer
like I need a hole in my head"
(rocking with one stiff arm beating chest)
La la la la love you
Don't mean maybeeeeee
(Beating head against pillow, drooling)

A life without knowing love is like a life never lived

(some paraphrase of a mexican proverb)

"I love Heather Mangum"

Quote from Craig Knaak as written in crayon on lunchbox, 3rd grader, Curtis Creek elementary.

(t'was true, t'was true!)

February 6, 2007 at 8:10:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home