Saturday, February 03, 2007

Looking for a pic of a ninja for this post, I found out there is a girl group from Estonia called Vanilla Ninja.



















Wow. Love that 80s buttrock meets mysterious Orient font, and a shuriken to dot the J. Apparently they are HUGE in the Baltics and Austria.

I completely forgot to mention that Trevor's sensei, his dojo, and maybe a little Casual-T action will be seen on Mythbusters around this time next year. The crew, whose offices and mythbusting lab are in the same neighborhood as the dojo, came to the SF Buyu to explore the myth of the ninja. You know what I'm talking about -- walking on water, stopping a sword with tiger claws, smokescreen evasion, killing over time with one strike from the Buddha fist -- all that (speaking of 80s buttrock meets mysterious Orient) American Ninja stuff, and what makes Robert Hamburger say "sweet!"

You'll just have to tune in next year to find out if these ninja tidbits are myth or reality. I'm sworn to wife-of-a-ninja secrecy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

dammit woman, you've already said too much...And to post a picture of the high-ninja-command right at the top! How can I show my face among my bretheren and sisteren? Oh wait--we wear those masks, and we all keep our identities secret--even from each other!

Phew...

February 5, 2007 at 10:45:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home