Saturday, December 02, 2006
























Oh, bitch please, I don't think so!

It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance. Daily use of this product can help maintain genital hygiene and prevent infection by pathogens.

Don't get me wrong, I like to keep my vagina pathogen free, but not with a strange spray that seals me off, like that goo you put in a tire to keep it from going flat. Who can trust what drug companies say too? I think I'd rather ask my partner to wash his hands and not fool around on me.

I know this is something not every woman on this earth has as an option, and there's that whole multiple partners thing if you're nonmonogamous by choice anyway, so in some ways I applaud it. But it seems a little scary -- like Lysoling your naughty bits -- and an invitation to be reckless instead of informed. Can anyone say HPV and HSV on your uncovered ladybits? Ugghhh. That's why male condoms are still the best option. Cover that skin up!

Haha, so guys, you don't get away so easy.

Krause's team is developing a type of spray can into which the man inserts his penis first. At the push of a button it is then coated in a rubber condom.

I want to see this puppy in action! Ah, technology...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home