Saturday, November 25, 2006

Look at this ginormous 24 ounce tea I bought today. And yes, revel in my homemade David J t-shirt (graphic stolen from the talented Mr. Hallis).
























I don't think one can fully appreciate this coffee cup's straight up ridiculousness unless you are holding it in your very own hand. I went to breakfast with Trevor today and I kept seeing it in my peripheral vision and it would startle me, and then I would stare at it. I'm simple that way. I'm sending this photo to my friend in Japan. I think she may have a small stroke.

NP: Skinny Puppy, Addiction (KMFDM remix). They don't make 'em like they used to.

Also, I finally "officially" picked up some of The Flaming Lips. I know I'm not saying anything new here, but Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is a fucking brilliant record.

1 Comments:

Blogger Willard said...

I saw some literature about a spa in Japan where patrons are treated to coffee soaks, as well as wine and other sorts of beverages..

Anyways, maybe you've been there? If not.. well you got this cup. You could probably dip your foot in there..

November 26, 2006 at 8:08:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home