Sunday, November 18, 2007

My three days off...

While I rejoice at the vintage cream Givenchy blouse I picked up at Goodwill's $2 clothing sale this weekend, I am much more pleased that I finally figured out how to wear that vintage belt I snagged at an estate sale last year (with some help from Donna Karan's proclivity for making awesome stretchy blackness):
























Before Saturday night's fog, it was warm enough to booze on the roof:















Eric's winning card, post-his reading and pre-his flight home to Denver, in Apples to Apples, AKA "Chris and Scott are not the only ones who routinely get robbed":















And of course, Wookiee weiner:

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Hah! Everything about this post rules! And as usual, you save the best for the end of your post.

November 18, 2007 at 11:04:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home