Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh rapturous joy! I have graduated from blog monkey to blog chimp. I have learned how to provide links so that one does not have to copy and paste the glorious web addresses I include in my posts. Much thanks to bunny, who is not a chimp but a high internet goddess, for helping me make my little blogosphere a little easier to navigate.

I am running through my old posts today in order to pretty them up for y'all, so if you were really too busy to copy and paste one of my links in the past, it'll all be tidy now. I know it was the copying and pasting that kept you away -- not because you weren't interested.

I'm the only one in the world who doesn't mind copying and pasting, and who also doesn't use keyboard shortcuts, but, shhhhhh. My world is (now completely interactive with) your world...

3 Comments:

Blogger ulalume said...

You have joined us on the dark side. There is no escape. Friends don't let friends drive at the speed of light. Yeah.

May 2, 2006 at 7:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

dark side gooooooood, like pie

May 3, 2006 at 12:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Trevor said...

A monkey-woman in a digital environment--lawnmower man look out!

May 7, 2006 at 1:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home