Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back from a lovely extended Thanksgiving weekend in my hometown. This pretty much sums up how it went down:





























Guess which one is mine?

Also, dragged my man to see that bane of all man-ness, Twilight:



Sigh. It was just as Lainey at Lainey Gossip said: you will hate yourself for wanting to see it, and then loathe yourself for seeing it, and then despair knowing you will watch the next two or three installments of cheese yet to come.

Even though the movie is pure cheese, Robert Pattinson as Edward and Kristen Stewart as Bella both have huge careers ahead of them. Both are beautiful and talented, and they both seem to have good heads on their shoulders.

And holy smokes, Robert Pattinson. My my, is that 22-year old boy (!) fine. And also apparently a sweetheart. Great American accent too. And that sex-hair is something. else. entirely. What do the Brits put in the water?

So, anyway, in addition to the despair mentioned above, I also despair at my shameful cougary. And cougaring Cedric Diggory at that. Ugh.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LAS said...

Actually, the Brits not only don't put anything in the water, they don't even use water.

http://us.imdb.com/news/ni0616983/

December 2, 2008 at 4:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

Haha! I read that. I think it's a clever marketing ploy to make him more dreamy to the 12 year olds. How many 12 year olds wash often? ;P

Anyway, the hair is ridiculously hot.

December 2, 2008 at 6:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

Oh, and thanks to Chris for telling me I've got a few years before cougardom. Sweet.

December 2, 2008 at 6:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger Trevor said...

I think I might bear that movie again if I were to be rewarded with some of that cheesecake...

December 4, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home