Thursday, July 17, 2008

This pic of the phenomenal Helen Mirren has been flying all over the internets, and I am going to be the 5 millionth woman to say that I hope I look half as good as she does when I'm 50, much less when I'm 63.

She's without makeup, vibrant, voluptuous -- she's gorgeous! And I love that it looks like she hasn't had any work done. But it's also important to note, for fairness' sake, that she's had no children. In fact, she's said she "[has] no maternal instinct whatsoever." You go girl! Women like this can start a revolution.

Helen Mirren is the embodiment of what I hope for in my golden years.

Can't wait for The Last Station, where she plays Leo Tolstoy's wife, Sofya, alongside Paul Giamatti, Christopher Plummer, Anne-Marie Duff, and James McAvoy.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Willard said...

Mmmmm. Soft, hot buttered biscuits, golden brown.Still delicious after 63 years. Rrrarf.

July 17, 2008 at 5:50:00 PM PDT  
Blogger LAS said...

in the immortal words of robocop, i'd buy that for a dollar

July 17, 2008 at 7:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

After (quite) a few drinks, usually after the "if you had to f*ck a guy, who'd it be?" debate, I like to freak out my mates by listing the older women I'd still bang. 63's nuthin', Honor Blackman's 83.

July 18, 2008 at 4:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home