Sunday, May 04, 2008

Back from visiting the alma mater before it gets too hot to do so humanely. Lovely time as always.

Spent my time cruising the streets on my temporary transportation unit -- what I christened, "the Cadillac"















...whilst drinking the best damn Bloody Marys in Cali, yo...
























...and hiking and biking gorgeous Bidwell Park:





































All of which was supplemented generously with plenty of sitting in the sun with coffee, hanging out in my friends' gorgeous and incredibly inexpensive houses, reading, cooking, watching birds dig up bugs in the yard, and generally being a layabout.

With the right jobs, Trevor and I agreed we could move back in an instant.

I guess we'll see.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home