Friday, April 25, 2008

Oi, I feel like I can barely fit in eating today, much less blogging -- which means a ginormous post dump of things in the queue.

Hold on to your hats!

Things making me happy right now:



















:D

***

The Miss Piggy sandwich and a glass of Rosé at 900 Grayson. I could eat this every day:















***

Oh how I love Juliette Binoche.

Botox makes people look older. You look at women who have had it, you see the fear of aging on their face.

***

Not a big watcher of fanvids, but this is so awesome. Plus, random Michael McDonald. Those crazy Minnesotans!



***

Recent acquisitions:

Billy Bragg -- Mr. Love and Justice
Lyrics Born -- Everywhere at Once
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds -- Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!
Portishead -- Third

***

Cylon Detector Test :: Battlestar Galactica Wiki

For those of you on the edge of your seat in suspense, I was deemed Dee Dualla.

A young but capable bridge officer, your loyalties are more to your people than to your job. You're willing to bend — even break — the so-called “rules” if necessary, and you have a very strong sense of what's right and what's fair. You're always up for a little constructive conspiracy, and you're great at keeping things quiet.

Which is not so bad except for the whole Apollo thing -- girl, have some respect for yourself. I would never ever go there. Run away!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Hey, I got in this order: Kat the dead C.A.G., Scar the hardened raider with a heart full of ...something, and the hybrid off-spring of Sharon and the Chief...

Weird...

I think I like Scar the best...

April 25, 2008 at 2:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

You crazy Americans and your gigantic portions!

April 27, 2008 at 1:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

@ Trevor: You are totally not any of those characters. You're Helo, only you're a better actor with better hair.

@ Mark: Didn't you get the memo? And hello, it is called the Miss Piggy. :)

April 27, 2008 at 2:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ulalume said...

oh. my.

I got Baltar and the Cylon Hybrid. Not sure what that says about me....

May 3, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home