Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Two words have overtaken my life.

Battlestar. Galactica.

Holy frak.

This show is worth it for Edward James Olmos alone, yo. Equally amazing: how Briton Jamie Bamber as Apollo consistently has a better American accent than any American I know.

Oh yes, and one more thing...Helo. *swoonage*

Remember, I don't have a TV! Don't give anything away! I'm only mid-season 2.5, despite the fact that most evenings all I can bring myself to do is make carbalicious dinners and sit on my ass plowing through DVDs.

Oh glorious 2 more seasons of goodness ahead of me!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

As you know, I too am pretty obsessed with BG; however, I must admit to myself that it jumped the shark very early on with Kara Thrace opening some latch on a Cylon Raider like it was a Playstation, then cutting her way inside it home to fly it miraculously home. That's like me climbing into a dead dogs ass and getting it to bark.

April 9, 2008 at 11:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

Oh christ, I think that statement just paid for your MFA in creative writing. You have successfully killed me! :D

April 9, 2008 at 2:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ulalume said...

<3<3<3 BG. It's been my favorite show since it started. Sadly, I haven't watched this season's shows yet. They're waiting for me on the DVR. I'm contemplating not coming to work on Thurs. due to the Papal visit (i.e. clueless non-urban crowds on the Metro) so perhaps I will watch the first to episodes then.

April 15, 2008 at 5:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

bunny, I heartily approve of hooky for BG.

We've been watching Season 3 at our friend's house. She has the first two episodes of Season 4 queued up in her on demand and it is sooooo difficult to see them there and not take a peek.

April 15, 2008 at 12:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home