Friday, June 02, 2006

Today is a special day. It is my and my sweetie-pie's anniversary. 2 years married and 15 years together. And the magical thing is, I love him more every day. 15 years! Blessed, I am.

We went to our special sushi spot for dinner -- hands down THE BEST sushi in the Bay Area (not going to post the name -- there are like 10 seats in there and the wait is horrendous as it is, but if you are in the Bay and I love you, you can email me and I'll tell you) and had our favorite nigori and gorged on o-toro and amaebi and kanpachi and tairagai, as well as the best nasu this side of the Pacific. Tonight the sushi chef had made special green tea creme brulees, so hot damn we had one of those too.

Tomorrow we are going to see Mark Kozelek. Sunday we hike the Redwoods and picnic. Everyday I wake up with this incredible man it is an incredible day, but this weekend in particular is all about bliss bliss bliss.

NP: With the Indians Permanent, David J. From Etiquette of Violence, his first solo record. Bloody brilliant, that man.

Go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I love you A-Chan!!!

June 3, 2006 at 12:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Willard said...

Tuolumne-
As a couple you two were as one
One without the other a rare sight, indeed-
Trevor and his coffee habit of 12,000 cups a day-
Ammie and her approachable air of placidity-
The most intellectual duo in Sonora
-and the kindest, most fun
Heroes, together
Ying and Yang
Sustained

June 4, 2006 at 9:09:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Trevor said...

Aww...thanks, Craig!

TC

June 5, 2006 at 3:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ulalume said...

Oh, happy beleated anniversary you two! Such a sweet post (with such happiness). :)

June 7, 2006 at 10:22:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

Thanks you guys! And I love you too sweetie-pie.

June 7, 2006 at 11:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home