Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Secret Chiefs 3, blowing my mind all over my face at The Warfield, San Francisco, 10.20.2013













This was the first time I had the chance to see Secret Chiefs 3, and they were MAGNIFICENT. They were the opener for the also amazing Goblin (here for their first ever American tour) but I had bought the tickets mostly to see Secret Chiefs 3. As opening act, they only played for 30 minutes, but it was still the best show I have seen in a long time.

I am excited to say that after the show we talked with Trey Spruance, who was working his own merch table (respect) and he said they will embark on a West Coast tour in February! I am so there.

No video up of the Warfield show as of today, but here's a sample of the awesome from a few months ago:





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home