Sunday, October 06, 2013

Six pages of Republicans holding the government hostage, war, death, invasions of privacy, fear fear fear. I had literally just put my head in my hands and then I glanced at the Chopard ad and the thought raced through my tired mind: "I just want that right now." No. But then the eye roams; "stop dreaming and start cooking."












I worked in marketing; am I reading too much into this, or do you also wonder about advertisement and placement?

Stuttered-over-again world
where I shall have been
a Guest, a Name,
sweated down from the Wall,
that a Wound licks up.


~ Paul Celan

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I love this post! From the tags like tactical magic, to its honesty, to Celan---mmmm! Perfect melange of experience and insight!

October 15, 2013 at 2:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home