Monday, August 24, 2009

Last night I dreamt that I watched Ian McCulloch singing behind deli counter glass amid hundreds of French pastries. And he was smiling, and playing guitar! Which might be more far-fetched nowadays than the pastry angle.

Must be getting excited about seeing him and the rest of the Bunnymen in October! Though I think I'll be lucky if he doesn't shuffle offstage mid-song for a smoke and some telly. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, in my dream I also punched a French girl in the face and hid in a backstage wardrobe closet from security, but let's hope that's just subconscious babble coming through, and not an omen. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I hope he doesn't run away to the telly, but I do hope you were prophetic about the pastries. I love pastries.

August 24, 2009 at 5:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home