Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekends don't get any better than this.

Chicken and waffles at Brown Sugar Kitchen in Oakland:















Heavenly. Don't believe me?















Check out their Gourmet mag write-up here. Yes, they are that good.

And never let it be said that I don't make my own contribution to food coma weekends as well. Yay for the first peaches of the season, and yay for peach upside down cake:















To round out the food theme, I even got a prezzie. New lunch tote from my man:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Hell yeah! Your cake was the highlight of the weekend's yummies!

May 18, 2009 at 2:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

Thanks babe! Aaron's halibut was pretty damn good though. Alas, no pics!

May 18, 2009 at 2:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home