Tuesday, January 29, 2008
























I dislike doing laundry. In fact, I can see the fruits of my unhappiness as I type, and it isn't a pretty pile. My loathing of laundry isn't because I don't enjoy the work. No, it's the current process -- I hate that I live in an apartment building and don't have a washer and dryer; ergo, I am forced to go to the crackhead laundromat down the street or into the bowels of my building to contend with the neighbor who washes his clothing in Pine-Sol (remarkably, he seems most prolific right before I go to do a load) in this sad and lonely place:
























So, dreaming of the day when I buy a house and a nice little front-loading washer, my laundry hamper stuffed to the brim, I stumble upon something that not only feeds this hunger, but doubles as an affordable camping item expenditure AND is green t'boot.

I think I may be in love with the Wonder Wash portable and hand-powered washing machine. For real, yo. I am so buying this.

I feel so domestic!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home