Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hat tip to fenchurch for this, the truly Life-Changing Loaf of Bread:













Please note: while I am an enthusiastic cook, I (thoroughly and unequivocally) DESPISE baking for its precision. I (tend to, valiantly and sadly) AVOID modern wheat-based bread for its eczema blues. I was almost ready to chuck my toaster oven for lack of use.

But now, now -- I can't stop making this easy-peasy, delicious bread.

PS: I use flax meal to make it more bread-like and mix and bake in a pyrex loaf pan; as such, rather than unmolding halfway through I let it bake the whole while (about 40-45 minutes) and cool in-pan, and it's totally fine. Just be sure to let it sit for at least 4 hours before baking.

BREAD!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

I'm so glad to be eating something in replacement of bread!

November 20, 2013 at 11:32:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home