Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Recent new fave How to Be A Retronaut is blowing up with good swag today!



















Art Deco Superheroes

Seriously worth the clickety-click. Lovely images all.

Also making my morning: a different type of hero.



















Alternative "Heroes" by Sukita 1977

Never been one of those gals (or guys) who was in love with Bowie, and a good photograph can do wonders for anyone, aaaannnnnnd youth and passion makes for a seductive soup, so I guess still question what I'm about to say in some ways, but OMG, how absolutely beautiful was David Bowie?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I don't know about this whole beauty-of-bowie thing, but I'm totally stealing the art deco superheroes. :)

November 9, 2011 at 2:10:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

I knew you'd enjoy those!

November 9, 2011 at 3:47:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home