Friday, July 23, 2010

Sooooo, I've been a little remiss with my dear ol' blog. No posts since May! But as usual I have excellent excuses.

End of May I got really sick. Really really sick. And I NEVER get sick. And if I do get sick, I get better in 24 hours. No joke. But this time, I got so sick that after two days my family and friends were like, WTF? No worries though, I've recovered from most of it, and I've been getting better and better the farther from May I get!

In June, Trevor and I went to Japan for the first two weeks. We had a great time seeing friends, ate lots of yummy food, I bought a shit-ton of records, and Trevor got a bunch of training in.












Yep, that pretty much sums it up!

Then in the last two weeks of June, Trevor and I moved from our beloved studio in our beloved Oakland Temescal to a sweet two bedroom place with room to BBQ and garden in Albany. And so July, besides being about celebrating my birthday and picking mad blackberries and BBQ-ing and gardening and biking and baking pie and generally enjoying summer, has been filled with getting settled in our new home.

But be forewarned: I'm back baby!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home