Monday, April 12, 2010

Okay, I am a California native and all, and so I understand the need for plentiful snowpack, but ugh, when will this rain end?

I suppose there's something to be had for all the rain.

Look at this green hillside and wildflowers near Gorman, shot on the way back from a weekend with good friends in Redlands.




















Lovely.

(taken with my new lame-named but cool as hell iPhone app, Hipstamatic -- so much fun.)

Currently reading A Single Man, which was a great book to begin in the Jewel of the Inland Empire. The bungalow and farmhouse architecture of Redlands, as well as the late 50s/early 60s town vibe, the conservative populace, and the warm days full of orange blossom breezes and hazy, palm tree horizons really added to the book. Now I can't wait to see the movie.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home