Tuesday, March 02, 2010

This is why I sometimes like to ride the bus.

The Obsession With [Oakland] AC Transit Brawler, AKA Epic Beard man, Continues



[Thomas] Bruso, most commonly known now as "Epic Beard Man" (EBM), became an Internet celebrity after video of his fight with a fellow AC Transit bus passenger was posted on YouTube last month. The footage, taken by college student Lyanna Washington, shows Bruso wearing a T-shirt that says "I am a motherf*****" (hence the title of Washington's video).

Now there is a documentary by Nathan Maas.

Bruso, apart from being both questionable and a badass, has quite a life story. Check out parts one and two of the documentary here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ammie said...

BTW, I'd vote for him for mayor for chicken and pudding every first of the month. At this point, that's better than Ron Dellums!

March 2, 2010 at 8:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Trevor said...

Yeah, that's an interesting documentary--I am not really sure I'd want to hang out with that guy though--I'd rather give him some limited props from a safe distance...

March 4, 2010 at 4:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I saw you say you worked for Cafe Max back in the day. We opened a Facebook page for Cafe Max (RIP). Would you like to join? I'm trying to find Scott. He worked at the Max too, and was a good friend. Any idea how to contact him?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CAFE-MAX-of-CHICO-Virtual-hangout/340998361301?created&v=wall

Joe Pipkin

March 5, 2010 at 12:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home