Sunday, July 05, 2009

As you get older, life only gets funner.

-- six-year old child to Trevor

As much as it is sometimes difficult, I've got to remember to look at year 35 like I looked toward 7.

Found a tenner on the sidewalk yesterday, and had a great time eating Southern BBQ and cornmeal-fried catfish whilst watching Independence Day fireworks from a fancy manse rooftop in Potrero Hill. Today, I've already had a lovely walk with my honey, as well as macaroni and cheese for breakfast with my Sunday NY Times, and am now off to the outdoor store to buy a new sleeping bag for a camping trip with friends to some super-secret hot springs Friday, and then to hot yoga with my favorite instructor and dinner with my sweetcakes afterward. Looking forward to super-secret birthday events on Tuesday and Paul Newman outdoor cinema and wine on Wednesday. Funner, indeed!

Bring it on, birthday week.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Funny Face said...

And here's wishing you a fabulous Birthday week too! Hope you get spoilt rotten :-)

There's a little something winging its way from LA - my lovely mate took a small parcel with your name on it back over from the UK to post for me. No opening, sniffing, scratching, squeezing until the big day, or else!! x

July 6, 2009 at 1:42:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

Eeeeeee! I'm picking it up tomorrow, which is the big day, and there will be no sniffing, scratching, or squeezing -- just tearing open! Cheers sweets!

July 6, 2009 at 9:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home