Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sigh. The Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2007 collection.

Oh heavenly squee...









This is all sorts of wrong for me (fur, a color near my face that makes me look jaundiced, fur, the fact it probably costs more than some new cars) but oh how I am consumed by desire to wear it. The golden embroidery, the luxurious fur (meep) skirt, the leather shrug/glove combo -- all fantastic.

I'm glad to see my long-time love, his leather leggings, are still going strong. Love them, want them, will only be able to afford them, well, never.

And I don't even have a teevee, so how am I addicted to Tim Gunn's Guide to Style? Because my gym installed cardio equipment with televisions. Good news is that if my addiction keeps up, I have to do an hour's worth of cardio to get my fix. I may just be able to wear those leather leggings without shame. Must win lotto first though.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home