Wednesday, July 03, 2013

O neglect

I am reminded by my recent gushy Cumberbatch fangirl post -- wherein, he is inducted officially into my man harem, in a wee bit part on rumors of his motorbike love -- that I have yet to post about my own motorcycle! Trevor gifted me with lessons a year ago and I got my license and my bike a month later. It's been super fun and exhilarating, yet also a bit scary at times, and of course very  convenient for city living. I feel both indignant and admittedly hella awesome when I'm out and dudes think that I'm carrying a helmet solely because they think I'm going to hop on the back of some guy's bike.

I also feel that I've become a better automobile driver. Once you ride, you do of course become much more aware of the perils riders face, and if you tend toward being safe and responsible (or generally not a driving nightmare), I suppose that uptick in auto safety may be par for the course.

Anyway, I hardly ever put personal photos up here, but I'm feeling saucy.


Big ups to ladies who ride.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fenchurch said...

Aw, no one can see you grinnin'!

July 3, 2013 at 7:09:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ammie said...

hey you! I didn't know you knew about my blog. good to see you here! And yes, ear to ear. :)

July 3, 2013 at 7:14:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home