Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday was the day that happens every couple of months or so when I take a mammoth thrifting trip to San Francisco and hit the flagship Goodwill in SoMa and then coast along through the Mission, stopping in at Thrift Town, on my way to the Ocean and Mission Goodwill in the Excelsior District.

Sorry about the non-scenic view of the last link -- it seems StreetView isn't quite down yet with the Excelsior District. Pity, because besides being a home for tons of ethnic restaurants and shops, there are always some cool things to see there.

Like today, for instance:






































BTW, have I told y'all lately that I am loving my iPhone? I love having internet, email, texting, mobile, and a frikken camera yo!

I know, I know --I quote Mr. Lynch: "It's such a sadness, that you think you've [taken a photograph] with your fucking telephone!"

I am so riding the train to douchedom.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

Yeah, the irony that, what, days after you ran that video, you bought an iPhone. I was pondering that myself the other day.

February 10, 2008 at 10:17:00 AM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

Yeah, that really bit me on the ass! Funny, that: a well-to-do relative bought the phone for us as a late Xmas present. Even funnier: that post was the first thing I thought of when she offered it! I suppose I will have to satisfy myself with following the spirit of that video and not becoming a total tool. It's quite difficult with that thing though.

February 10, 2008 at 11:47:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home