Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I know California needs it, but I am sick of rain that comes at you sideways, and circling the block to avoid parking by a tree. I am also tired of fearing for my life when I walk or drive, as people in the Bay Area are so spoiled rotten that they don't know how to drive in any weather but sunny, cloudless sky.

Ah, hell, they don't know how to drive in that either, but at least when it's sunny I'm not fighting rain and cold and wind and can get out of the way of their lack of skills a little faster...

So boo to cold sideways rain in my face. But on a positive note, yay for thugs staying inside while I traipse in the street in my bitchin' raingear, and yay for more snowpack -- avoiding drought aside, I'm stoked that I may get my first skiing of the season in next week.

And what other time do the waves get big enough for folks to surf the Golden Gate Bridge?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

When I see the GGB from that angle, I'm usually in a speedboat.

Uh, in GTA: SAN ANDREAS.

January 9, 2008 at 4:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Ammie said...

Cute. :D

January 9, 2008 at 12:54:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home