Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've been threatening for some time now to begin a blog. As I marked time, the citizenry protested, and howled, and pounded their chests, and tore at their eyes, among other general dramatics waged to both dissuade and encourage me in my endeavor. And throughout it all, I stood stockstill with my noncommital eye and just stared at the festivities. As the crowds' roaring fury ceased in its urgency, and everyone packed up the rotten tomatoes and stadium blankets and carefully constructed butcher paper banners, and wearily trudged back to their cars, I sprang like a tiger.

Welcome to my blog.

"She saw everything real too clearly
So close that the bones would show
And to see everything so clearly
Isn't always the best thing you know"

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Wow! This is the best first post ever!

March 5, 2011 at 3:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home